A bit of fun amongst bloggers
First off I would like to thank Aly for nominating me for my first Liebster award. If you haven’t already checked out her blog, have a look by clicking her name. It’s beautiful.The Liebster award is a great way of new bloggers helping one another, by spreading the word about their fellow bloggers and helping them be discovered by more people! You then nominate other bloggers, and so it’s a nice cycle to be part of.
The rules of the Liebster Award are as follows:
- Thank/link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions that they have written for you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers with under 200 followers who you believe deserve the award.
- Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer & be sure to let them know that they have been selected.
The questions that Aly had set for me:
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why? : New York; Tiffany’s, History and Shopping all in one place.
- Who’s your style icon? : Lady Gaga. She’s brave, she’s unique and she is beautiful!
- Your favourite makeup brand? It has to be Benefit, the packaging is just so pretty.
- Your favourite clothes store? New Look I’d say. I deserve a loyalty discount card in there.
- Why did you start a blog? I love shopping, I wanted to meet other people with similar interests and needed someone to share my purchases!
- Your favourite movie? : Star Wars- Empire Strikes Back. Yep that’s right!
- How would you describe yourself in two words? Fashionable Wallflower.
- Who are your male and female celebrity crush? Male is David Beckham and Female is Katy Perry.
- Do you know what you want to do in the future if yes, what? Not really! Just continue shopping and then writing about it!
- Your most played song? Let it go from Frozen. Oh now it’s stuck in your head too isn’t it?
- What’s your guilty pleasure? Peanut butter cup ice cream from Ben and Jerrys. mmm.
11 Facts about myself
- I have 8 tattoos, all quite well hidden.
- I can speak Italian, German and minimal Spanish. I’d love to learn more languages.
- I make cards for loved ones in my spare time.
- My jaw is made up of 4 Titanium plates.
- I’ve been to the top of a volcano.
- I have a Masters degree in Psychology.
- I’ve stood amongst a heard of Giraffes.
- I’m full Italian from both parents sides!
- I can ski!
- The only celebrity I’ve ever met is Warren Fox from Hollyoaks! (Jamie Lomas)
- I have tickets to see Lady Gaga in October! Weeee!!
Although you’re meant to nominate people with under 200 followers, I picked bloggers who I’m really loving their work!
My Nominees are: (click their names to see their blogs) I’m sorry that I don’t know all of your real names!
My questions to you are:
- If you could only use one piece of make up for the rest of your life what would it be?:
- What is your happiest memory to date?:
- What is your favourite food?:
- If you could meet any celebrity who would it be?:
- If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?:
- When did you start blogging?:
- What is your biggest pet peeve?:
- What is your favourite piece of clothing?:
- Who or what is your biggest inspiration?:
- What 3 words would you best describe yourself with?:
- If you could travel in time, forwards or backwards, where would you go?:
Good luck and enjoy! I’ll be looking out for your answers :)